What is Microcurrent?
Michigan Beauty Institute specializes in micro-current and topical enhancements that rejuvenate the face and body. The basic treatment is a procedure that involves the delivery of Micro-current into the face and body through specially designed conducting wands that are applied at specific acupuncture points. The experience is described as wonderfully relaxing and euphoric, causes no pain or swelling, and the age-defying results are remarkable.
How long has the technique been around?
MBI first began to explore micro-current in 2010 after a series of scientific reports concerning the ability of the process to rejuvenate skin through the discovery of infinitesimally small electrical currents that energize at a cellular level. The primary manufacturer has spent 30 years in the cosmetic industry. Research has included a team of physicians, scientists, and a NASA engineer, spending 10 years alone developing the FSM waveforms that are used and one of the secrets to our unique results.
What results can I expect on the face?
It goes without saying that everyone reacts a little differently to the treatments. This is one of the reasons we offer a first time try at a reduced price to allow an evaluation by the patient and TBI before proceeding with a package of treatments. Some of the benefits of micro-current treatments alone are:
· Diminishes or eliminates fine lines, creases, and wrinkles
· Hydrates and revitalizes skin, making it smoother and softer
· Improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
· Rejuvenates the "pink glow" of youthful hues
· Visibly firms and contours, lifting the overall droop
· Tightens sagging jowls, doubling chins, and fatty cheeks
· Clears up or reduces acne
· Reduces the appearance of stretch marks & cellulite on the body
· Reduces scarring and dimpling from laser resurfacing
· Reduces dark circles or puffiness under eyes
· Reduces symptoms of Sinusitis, Rhinitis, and Rosacea.